Silly question of the week...

Gruneberg kaosboss at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 08:21:38 UTC 2005

David wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 09:11:01AM +0200, Gruneberg wrote:
>
> Silly answer of the week:
>
> david at host:~ $ cat /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> David.

This is the strange part......

This was a dapper install.....

Then was looking for a package this am, refreshing the sources list gave
me 'breezy' package lists and I know I had checked they were 'dapper'
after install.

the cat /etc/apt/sources.list all point to breezy repositories

the cat /etc/issue says 'Dapper Drake'

Hmmm... the thot plickens...... wonder when / where my sources list was
modded?

Trying to remember is I did something that would mod the list.....
dunno..... the box is my podcast download and store server.  so not
serious, will hand mod the sources list and then update with flight2
this pm.

Jean