Opera not installing correctly SOLVED!

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Thu Dec 15 01:11:59 UTC 2005

12142005 1909 GMT-5

Today is a good day. After weeks of not knowing why opera was having
plugin problems and getting this error message:

    Opera encountered a problem during plug-in setup.

Plug-ins will not work properly.

Check your installation.

Could not start plug-in executable 'operamotifwrapper'.

/home/wadesmart/.opera/plugins/operamotifwrapper-3

Please install Motif.

Plug-in path

(Path can be modified in Preferences dialog)

/usr/lib/opera/plugins

/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins

/usr/lib/netscape/plugins-libc6

/home/wadesmart/.opera/plugins

I finally found answers and it all worked perfectly.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OperaBrowser

That is the link that I read in the Opera Forums today. I dont know if
any others of you are still having troubles but this sure solved all my
problems.

Wade