ndiswrapper + add/delete interface buttons in network-admin

Corvin Russell corvin_russell at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 19:28:05 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I am new to Ubuntu but a long time SuSE user. I've
installed Ubuntu on a spare computer and I'm trying to
get the network up and running. The only available
network connection is wireless. I need to add the
wireless interface, but when I bring up network-admin
it does not show the "add" or "delete" buttons for the
interfaces. How can I change this? Failing that, how
should I add the interfaces?

Thanks in advance.

Corvin