temporarily unsuscribe from this list

div div at nuxeo.com
Tue Dec 13 09:09:09 UTC 2005

nicola lodato wrote:

>Hi all,
> in forecast of the next Christmas  holiday I would want to know if it's
>possible to temporarily unsuscribe from this list and, maybe, to have
>missed messages zipped in an only mail at my return.
>
>Thanks
>
>Nicola Lodato

You could do one of these things... all of them are related to the
mailman administration here:
http://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/options/ubuntu-users

- You could disable the _Mail delivery_ and re-enable it when you come
back (you will not receive the mails but you can access them in the web
archive)
or
- You could enable _Digest mode_ so that you'll receive a daily digest
of all the discussions

--
Dragos Ivan, Nuxeo Romania
+40 21 322 61 13