Desktop background from another Linux OS.

alex radsky at ncia.net
Mon Dec 12 17:17:44 UTC 2005

I used to run Lycoris on an older computer and recall a desktop
background that was a snowy sunny winter scene in a white birch forest,
something I'd like to have on a ubuntu desktop. I've made an intensive
search on the web for this photo but can't find it anywhere. Perhaps
someone here might recall the scene if they used the old Lycoris.

This Lycoris is too old and won't install on my newer computer but I
still have the CD.  Is it legal to get only this desktop background
scene from the Lycoris install CD to install in ubuntu and if so, is it
possible and how might it be done?

alex