Nxviewer options?

neil woolford lists at neilwoolford.plus.com
Sat Dec 10 17:07:18 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm trying to gain remote access to my brother's computer for
maintenance and training.

VNC appears the way to go for training, as we can share a desktop live.
Freenx seems to be the answer for maintenance as it is faster, though I
will need to install the server on his machine before being able to use
it.

Nxviewer, called from the command line seems to be a good vnc client,
but I can't find a decent description of the command line options.  A
list is easy to find, but nothing descriptive.  Does anyone know a
source for this?  By trial and error, I've found the key one, which is
-bgr233, giving 256 colour (one byte per pixel) for faster screen
redraws.  Are any of the others documented anywhere?

Neil