Where is Perldoc

Alfred Vahau Alf.Vahau at upng.ac.pg
Sat Dec 10 02:38:24 UTC 2005

That's what I encountered which led me to issuing the aptitude search,
apt-cache search and the Synaptic PM
to show me where the package is or what it's name is. Even the
http://packages.ubuntu.com Warty site did not have relevant
information or so I thought as I did not see a perl-doc package there. I
came close to installing perl again but it is already installed version
5.8.4 in Warty.

apt-get install perl-doc is, I'm afraid, no good.

Alfred,