Firefox 1.5 for Hoary?

Max Andersen max at militant.dk
Thu Dec 8 22:48:12 UTC 2005

Darryl Clarke wrote:

>Dapper still doesn't have 1.5 (it's at RC3) so once Dapper gets a
>build, I'm sure it'll find it's way into breezy-backports and
>hoary-backports... maybe.
>
>Time though, who knows.  Seeing as it doesn't apply to the security
>release policy and it's just a "nice to have" update, it shows up when
>it shows up. :)

Exactly. I can't see version 1.5 should be issued as a security update
since a DoS might have been released yesterday.

http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/73

This is a more detailed test, but I haven't actually tested it myself:

http://www.securityfocus.com/comments/newsbriefs/73/269/threaded#269

Sincerely
Max Andersen