Citrix ICA Client Missing Lib

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Dec 7 19:35:50 UTC 2005

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 02:10:05PM -0500, Raymond wrote:
>alien'd the Citrix ICA client 9.x rpm; When attempting to run, Citrix
>complains 'bout a libXm.so.3 dependency. Unable to locate the shared
>object in either the installation or Synaptic.

This has been covered before. I found the following searching on Google:

 http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=329994

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Increasingly, people seem to misinterpret complexity as sophistication,
which is baffling--the incomprehensible should cause suspicion rather than
admiration.
     -- Niklaus Wirth