Keyboard repeates characters & wrong system clock

Philip Axer paxer at nyware.de
Wed Dec 7 19:34:16 UTC 2005

I definitv have the right keyboard setup. The keyboard is fine, because
it worked fine for the past 2 years and I can't explain the time
dependence (I have to run the system some hours at least) I think the
time and keyboard thing are related because the repeatition of a
character itself is time dependent. So if some internal clock skrews up
(perhaps only every thousand cycles) the key thing get caused.
I will try your apic thing and hopefully everything is ok! I think (or
hope!!!) that my memory is ok. (can't imagine that  a memory error
results in _one_ and every time the same error.)

Philip