Connecting to the Internet

Steve bassix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:36:07 UTC 2005

I think it would be a good idea if Ubuntu *included* Gnome PPP as an
installed package. I don't think it takes up much room, and I'm sure
there are a LOT of dial-up Ubuntu users out there (I'm one).

Just a suggestion... but I don't know the proper way to make default
package suggestions. Sure, dial-up can be configured and connected
*without* Gnome PPP, but Gnome PPP is much more user-friendly.

-Steve.
--
Thunderbird :: Reclaim your Inbox :: getthunderbird.com