Matrox G450 Dual Head

Dana J. Laude dlaude at usadig.com
Wed Dec 7 06:30:04 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 08:17, Tom Marshall wrote:
<snip>
> I did run into one problem though: hardware OpenGL is not working.
> Does it work for you?  If so, would you mind helping me out?
>
> --
> Most people are too busy to have time for anything important.

i pulled my old Xf86Config-4 from debian 3 years back and did
notice that under the Device section I had this option:
Option	"AGPMode" "4"

I enabled this in xorg.conf and it works.  I also added the
Load		"dbe" to the Modules section. (have not tested
that yet)

In addition, I grabbed the latest drivers from the matrox site
so I'll see about that soon also. ;)

Dana