ICEWM

VIGNESH vignesh1986 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:32:59 UTC 2005

I installed wm,9wm,twm none of them were there in the list.How do I add
them.By the way can you explain the difference between Desktop enviroment
and window manager.Can I use another window manager instead of metacity in
Gnome ?Anyother wm`s to try.I have decided to try blackbox,enlightment ..But
takes time since I have to install see the dependencies and again come to
another machine download transfer and install.
Cheers
Vignesh