Evolution and Palm TX

Ginger McCall fightingdestiny at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:03:05 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,
This is my first time posting to this mailing list, so please be patient
with me.  Could someone walk me through the process of setting up evolution
mail (with my gmail account) and syncing up my Palm TX with Breezy?  I tried
setting up Evolution last night on my own, but it didn't go too well and now
I'm not even sure how to modify the settings and correct it.
Basic instructions (and baby steps) are necessary as I've only recently
become acquainted with Ubuntu, and Linux in general.
Thanks,
Ginger