corrupt shipit CDROMs.

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Dec 6 08:03:51 UTC 2005

bro, i have an experienced for this problem. i've got my shitit cds then
with excitement went to installation. just borrowed a 128Meg SDRAM from
our another pc. opened my pc installed the ram then goes my ubuntu
installation. it appears something like "Init kill ! ! !". i have been
stuck with it even trying the live cd but no good. then i tried to
remove the RAM installed but no good still then i found out my built-in
video does it again. tried to use old AGP video card then my
installation went fine.

so therefore, to my opinion, it is on your part the problem can be
solve. check your system.

--
squibbon