Installing Ubuntu on SATA RAID 0

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:50:02 UTC 2005

Wow! Somehow I managed to miss your page, but it looks very interesting.
I'll point my friend to it and if he gives it a try I'll let you know how he
gets on. He may choose not to try it anyway, as currently he's resigned to
waiting until he can get his hands on another hard drive, but at least he
will know that something like this is out there and that he's far from being
on his own.