Totem error message

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Dec 4 01:42:12 UTC 2005

I've been also watching this thread as I am having the same problem with
Totem, namely it won't play anything. I followed the above steps and I
am also successful up until these lines:

Code:
--------------------

  gstreamer0.8-plugins-multiverse gstreamer0.8-ffmpeg

  sudo apt-get w32codecs

  sudo apt-get libdvdcss2

--------------------

In addition, now Totem crashes with the following error message:

Code:

  (totem:17709): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_accel_label_set_accel_closure: assertion `gtk_accel_group_from_accel_closure (accel_closure) != NULL' failed

  (totem:17709): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_accel_label_set_accel_closure: assertion `gtk_accel_group_from_accel_closure (accel_closure) != NULL' failed

  ** Message: Couldn't initialize lirc.

  The program 'totem' received an X Window System error.

  The error was 'BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)'.

  (Details: serial 52 error_code 11 request_code 140 minor_code 19)

--
zeeone