Password Manager Available for Gnome?

Peter Stoddard peter at stoddard.us
Sat Dec 3 23:48:58 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 00:10 +0100, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> On za, 2005-12-03 at 15:06 -0800, Peter Stoddard wrote:
> > I am looking for a password manager that I can use on the Breezy
> > Badger
>
> Revelation is good.

Thanks for the tip.  I assume you mean the source code from
http://oss.codepoet.no/revelation/

I have had a problem compiling revelation, and I could use some advice.
When I run configure, I get the error:

> configure: error: Package requirements (pygtk-2.0 >= 2.3.90) were not
> met.  Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if
> you installed software in a non-standard prefix.
>
> Alternatively you may set the PYGTK_CFLAGS and PYGTK_LIBS environment
> variables to avoid the need to call pkg-config.  See the pkg-config
> man page for more details.

The only software I have installed is the gcc compilers.  How do I know
what non-standard prefixes I have installed?

Pete