Icons Bar

Scott angrykeyboarder at angrykeyboarder.com
Thu Dec 1 14:05:47 UTC 2005

Keuller wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am a doubt, is there some kind of software thats are similar to
> Karamba's project (http://karamba.sourceforge.net/) for Ubuntu ?
>
> I would like transform my menu bar in the icon bar, similar to MAC/OS
> icon's bar.
>
> If anybody can help me I am thankful.

As has been mentioned, gDesklests is the closet thing gnome has to
(super)karamba.  However, I don't like what's been done in gDesklets for
   launchbars. So, I just play around with the settings in gnome-panel
and make my own..

Note: The icons don't "grow" as you run the mouse over them, however.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/24391353/

--
Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com