[Breezy] - [Laptop Toshiba] : Toshset or FnFx ?

afmdg afmdg at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 30 19:39:12 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have hoary with fnfx who work fine.
I tried a Breezy install in another partition to see Colony CD 3.
No problem with install.

But I want to try utils for Laptop Toshiba.
I heard about then new version of toshset who support ACPI to see if it
's better to use fnfx or toshset.
But it seems that Breezy version of toshset don't have ACPI support.
No problems with fnfx.
Toshset are in main but not fnfx.

Toshset are better than fnfx ???

Thanks,

Michel

P.S. : I see now that 1.70-1 version of toshset are in main.
I will try to see if there is a acpi support.