Urgent: Hardware Advice - Useable Dell with nVidia Dual Head AGP || PCI-X Card?

Martin Marcher ekimus at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Aug 30 16:29:56 UTC 2005

Dienstag 30 August 2005 17:40, Matt Galvin:
> If anyone knows of a machine that works (even if I have to customer
> config it), any pointers to those machines would be GREATLY
> appreciated.

www.tldp.org check out the xinerama howto it will most probably work, i did a
couple of xinerama setups and none of them was a problem thanks to that
howto. _BUT_ I'm quite sure that you won't get opengl to work with it (not
even windows supports that atm, only on real high quality cards)

hth