Tinyerp

Al Gordon runlevel7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:05:19 UTC 2005

On 8/27/05, Piltdownster <piltdownster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone manged to get the tinyerp server installed? Looks like a really
> usefull app for small businesses.
>
> After adding the relevent source I get the following error when trying to
> install via synaptic:
>
> tinyerp-server:
>   Depends: python (<2.4) but 2.4.1-0ubuntu2 is to be installed
>  Depends: python-libxslt1  but it is not installable

That does look potentially useful for small/medium business.  I was
able to get the .deb installed by using dpkg with --ignore-depends,
but didn't test it, since I a) didn't see the client installed and b)
noticed that the .deb is slightly older than the current source
tarball.  I'll try installing from source and see how it works.  I'm
not skilled at making .deb files, but maybe I'll take a swing at it
for this one.

--

  -- AL --