Internet connection using Smart link 56k voice modem and Ubuntu 5.04 AMD64

didier mariño didier_marinio at yahoo.es
Sat Aug 27 17:00:15 UTC 2005

Hello Sebastian,

The system did not restart automagically, it just
stopped  working and I had to turn it off. This
problem happended also when I try to make the internet
connection in different oportunities in the past.

Today, going to the tool system, I were able to opened
both root terminal and terminal and the machine did
not stop working, so I think the problem is over (for
now).

Best regards,

 --- Sebastian Müsch <sebastian at sebastian-muesch.de>