MSN Webcam Support

Lee Braiden lee_b at digitalunleashed.com
Sat Aug 27 10:02:45 UTC 2005

On Saturday 27 August 2005 10:30, Andrew Millar wrote:
> Does anyone know if there are any MSN clients for Ubuntu that will allow
> webcam support? I'm trying to convince someone to use Ubuntu, but the
> only thing stopping them is the lack of webcam support that i've
> experienced with linux so far.

The GAIM-vv site mentions that the Farsight project is working on this.  You
might want to recommend a proper video call app like gnomemeeting, though.
It probably has specific features that outclass any IM client's support.

By the way... don't work too hard.  If they found an excuse as obscure as
that, they'll probably find a brand new excuse once you solve that one ;)

--
Lee Braiden
http://www.DigitalUnleashed.com