on Totem (Xine)

R.L. Reingard reingard at hispeed.ch
Fri Aug 26 11:11:50 UTC 2005

hi all,
i do go right with David, Totem in it's default setting does say to many
times 'i can't play this file' --> and this is too ugly for a normal user.
and true, Xine is working SO much better. eventhough i did download some
stuff that Totem becomes more useable ('cause i like a
all-in-one-media-player'), frequently i do have to play some DVD's with
Xine, because Totem is just not able to read them.
these are some thoughts from my side,
René

****