Repositories trouble

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Aug 26 06:49:55 UTC 2005

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 01:15:40AM +0100, Stephen Mc Gowan wrote:
>After running apt-get update I'm gettong the following errors.
>
>W: GPG error: http://us.archive.ubuntu.com hoary Release: The
>following signatures were invalid: BADSIG 40976EAF437D05B5 Ubuntu
>Archive Automatic Signing Key <ftpmaster at ubuntu.com>
>W: GPG error: http://archive.ubuntu.com hoary Release: The following
>signatures were invalid: BADSIG 40976EAF437D05B5 Ubuntu Archive
>Automatic Signing Key <ftpmaster at ubuntu.com>
>W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems
>
>Any ideas on a solution out there?

My first idea is to stop replying to an email when in fact you want to
start a new thread.

Except for not getting emails like this one, which clearly aren't
answering your question, you'll also have more people reading your post
beacuse they realise it's the start of a new thread.

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.