wireless and ubuntu help

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Thu Aug 25 21:21:30 UTC 2005

hi Alvin,

have a look in the mailing list archive.. esp. two threats may be
relevant: 'Wireless profiles' (in april) and 'manual network setting'
(in november last year).. i remember that someone was configuring
something similar ... sry for not being able to help you any further..

christoph

--

Christoph Georgi
email.  christoph.georgi at web.de