C/C++ IDE

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Aug 24 22:36:46 UTC 2005

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 09:05:02PM +0200, Sebastian Müsch wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Once upon a time Gabriel wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> I'm looking for something like Microsofts Visual Studio.
>> Is there anything availible?
>
>Kdevelop is a full featured IDE, which should be fully sufficent for
>small/medium projects.
>Depending on which programming languages you are using Eclipse is the
>better choice, especially for bigger projects.
>
>> The thing I'm looking for is syntax highlighting and
>> compile&run in the IDE.
>
>Emacs, Anjuta, ...

Don't forget Vim :-)

Eclipse offer some C/C++ support as well. You might have to compile it
yourself though...

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

In the early days all I hoped was to make a living out of what I did
best. But, since there's no real market for masturbation I had to fall
back on my bass playing abilities.
     -- Les Claypool