Breezy: USB optical mouse stopped working

Kirtis Bakalarczyk kirtis.bakalarczyk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:03:22 UTC 2005

Heya,

I woke up today and noticed that my USB mouse isn't working anymore.
Well, it's mostly not working, i can actually right-click but the
mouse doesn't move.  It works fine in Hoary, so i'm sure it's not the
mouse and I noticed that the bootup process seemed to stall at
"Checking battery state".  I'd file a bug but i'm not sure what to put
it under.. anyone else having this problem?

KIRT
--
94BB 9D18 28A6 6267 8299  3EC9 4696 0626 7420 50ED
:wq