Ubuntu Installer Test Report: To Whom

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed Aug 24 09:47:37 UTC 2005

> Thank you. I was not aware of the Colony series.

He ? Colony 3 was just released... so that's what the devs are most
interested in currently I think ! ;o)

> They do not come with jigdo files like the daily ones?

No idea, I don't know what jigdo files are.

> BTW: to where should I report the problems of the debian-installer
> itself (eg. typos): ubuntu-devel or debian-boot?

If you are not testing Colony #3, then don't send a report on the devel
list, simply use bugzilla to file all the problems/bugs you found (if
they aren't already filed of course).

--
Vince