Python IDE

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Aug 23 23:08:21 UTC 2005

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 11:50:40PM +0200, Martin Sieradzki wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for a Python (+PyGTK) IDE with cvs or subversion support and
>a GUI Builder like Glade or even a Gladebinding. Any Suggestions?

I recently found out about Pida:

 http://pida.berlios.de/index.php/Main_Page

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

It is a myth that people resist change. People resist what other people
make them do, not what they themselves choose to do...  That's why
companies that innovate successfully year after year seek their people's
ideas, let them initiate new projects and encourage more experiments.
     -- Rosabeth Moss Kanter