v2311us

Jack Jackson jackson.linux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:42:18 UTC 2005

Go to the HP website and determine the exact wireless card you have;
then come back and tell us and we'll help! If you can't find the
produuct spec page, go on the HP live chat feature and ask  - they'll
eventually get the answer. Ask them to give you the specs page and
bookmark it for future reference.

Mine is

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?lc=en&cc=us&docname=c00302894