remove program not remove all components - help

Elcin Bextiyar Memmedzade arazaxirelcinellersadolur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:49:03 UTC 2005

hi,
i have a question:
when i want to remove a program -which installed by me using
syn.pack.manager- from the system i found that not all of component being
removed. i tried "Mark to remove with all components" etc., but , you know,
i saw that when it installs, it says that -for example- 5MB will download
and 30MB will be used extra space. so, when i try to remove that program, i
wait it say smth. like: 5MB will trashed and 30MB will give you free space.
but it removes only 5MB or 10 MB !!!
so, how can i clean the components that not being used now by me???
best regards,

--
Hörmətlə,
Elçin Bəxtiyar MƏMMƏDZADƏ