Digital Camera

custom at freenet.de custom at freenet.de
Tue Aug 23 06:12:51 UTC 2005

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi,

So.. I connect my new digital camera to a USB port and turn the thing
on and... nothing happens.   Did some research and I thought Nautilus
was supposed to make it accessible and put an icon on the desktop? (Hoary)

The camera is not the problem, it works fine on Windows; it just
mounts the SD card as an external drive.  (Panasonic
FZ 5; Very nice 5MP 12x zoom camera for the price, by the way. :))

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Chanchao

Ihr Traumpartner ist nur einen Klick entfernt. 1 Million Singles warten auf Sie in
Deutschlands beliebtester Partnerboerse:
http://singles.freenet.de/index.html?pid=11512