Grip

Anthony Gardner cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 21 13:21:02 UTC 2005

Well, I would, only oggenc doesn't exist on my system.
This is what Grip is telling me and I'm unable to find
it on my system.

And anyway, why did you have to add /usr/bin/oggenc in
your path. You only need /usr/bin and it should be
found. If that really happened with you, then that's
very strange.

-Ants

--- Raitisoja Markku <markku.raitisoja at gmail.com>