XPDF

J.Markoll j.markoll at free.fr
Thu Aug 18 21:55:09 UTC 2005

Strangerdave a écrit :
> Hey I was just wondering if xpdf or any of the other pdf programs spoken
> about here can edit pdfs?  I know that you can extract the pdf in xpdf
> into a text by typing:
> Code:
> --------------------
>     pdftotext [options] file.pdf file.txt
> --------------------
> in the command line
> -SD-
I didn't know. To extract a pdf, from any pdf application, I select the
text to copy,
with the left click I hold from the left upper part to the right lower
part of the text. Then, I click with the third button: the weel or two
buttons together if I didn't have a weel, and I click again with the
third button to another application for pasting.
In acroread Edition/select all followed by Edition/copy plus paste to
another document application would be suffisant.
Third button use is also efficient in Xchat, console...
J.Markoll