Ubuntu not in Debian Common Core Alliance?

Arjan Geven arjangeven at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:30:54 UTC 2005

My guess is that the release schedule of Ubuntu just doesn't fit to the
plans of the DCCA. Ubuntu is based on Debian Unstable as far as I know,
which means it'll be always further developed than the Debian as presented
by the DCCA. Ubuntu has a fixed six-month release schedule, the last stable
Debian release took almost three years before it was finally completed.

Just my two cents,
Arjan