libdvdcss2 -what and where ?-

J.Markoll j.markoll at free.fr
Wed Aug 17 15:51:28 UTC 2005

Matt Galvin a écrit :
> On 8/17/05, J.Markoll <j.markoll at free.fr> wrote:
>>I tried several times finding...
> It also tells you to add the backports repository which is one place
> you can get this lib.
I forgot to post about that repository line: when I received the post
about it from the present mailing list, I configured it immediatly and
tried. But! then Synaptic (or command line same) didn't function
anymore, so I put it back as it was before, with the mirrormax
coordonate. Il should have post about it at once, but didn't have time
for that, and now I don't precisely remember what was the content of the
message error.

Do someone use these lines in the sources.list ?
===========
## Backports
deb http://ubuntu-backports.mirrormax.net/ hoary-backports main universe
multiverse restricted
deb http://ubuntu-backports.mirrormax.net/ hoary-extras main universe
multiverse restricted

> See also:
> http://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2005-August/045863.html

With the .deb package, it might come easier, till Breezy will be
officially released (I prefer to wait, and see all more stable)

> Matt
Thanks.
J.Markoll