Radio?

Celson Aquino celson.aquino at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:14:27 UTC 2005

I like streamtuner. You can follow the instructions on
http://www.ubuntuguide.org to install it and the streamripper, that
enables you to RECORD the streams of the radios you hear (save musics
as mp3 files)

Streamripper can be called from inside streamtuner (a button called
"Record" calls streamripper). It makes the recording easier.

Regards
Celson Aquino

2005/8/16, Dennis Kaarsemaker <dennis at kaarsemaker.net>:
> On di, 2005-08-16 at 08:10 -0400, Jack Jackson wrote:
> > Any recommendations for a good radio player for Ubuntu 5.04? I've tried
> > Music Player and it's always either failed completely or crapped out
> > repeatedly.
>
> I like beep-media-player for listening to mp3 streams
> --
> Dennis K.
>   - Linux for human beings: http://www.ubuntulinux.org
>   - Linux voor normale mensen: http://www.ubuntulinux.nl