tiny fonts on gnucash

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:12:27 UTC 2005

On 8/15/05, wild madagascar <wildmad at blueline.mg> wrote:
> i am running kubuntu and just installed gnucash. fonts are showing up really
> tiny. any clue on how to correct this?

I don't know the "proper" way to fix it, but I've noticed that several
GNOME applications do this when you open them in KDE. The only
semi-workaround I've found is to open a settings tool that defines
GNOME fonts. Once you have done that, the libraries needed for
applications like gnucash and evolution bring up the appropriate fonts
with all the hinting and other niceties.

Another workaround available in evolution is to override the default
font settings. I'm not sure what font settings are available in
gnucash.