Removing pre-installed apps

Anthony Gardner cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 14:35:08 UTC 2005

I don't know a way but it's a pain in the arse.

I appreciate that distro's are trying to make it
easier for newcomers to get into Linux 'n all that but
for more advanced users, you really lose control of
things.

I can't even find how to do keyboard shortcuts for my
apps.

there used to be a run command short cut on distro's
now either it's dissapeared or it's well hideen. OR,
maybe I'm getting stupid in me old age.

It's probably the latter.