Kubuntu & breezy

Joan Tur joantur at cancullet.org
Mon Aug 15 00:02:04 UTC 2005

Hallo!

I installed kubuntu 5.04 in my sister's pc, then tryed to install albumshaper
but it wasn't in hoary's nor backports' repositories, so I modified
sources.list to match breezy's and installed it; it uninstalled a lot of kde
packages.

As I am not able to install kubuntu-desktop in breezy (dependencies problem),
I've tryed to return to hoary with no luck (again dependencies problem).

Any idea?  I'm not mentioning any of those packages because I haven't got my
sister's computer here  O8-)

TIA  ;)
--
Joan Tur (aka Quini), Eivissa-Spain