How to crypt whole ubuntu installation

VOJ voj at luukku.com
Sun Aug 14 19:49:54 UTC 2005

Hi

Is it possible to crypt whole Ubuntu installation? My laptop has some
very confidential information about customers etc. , and I want to crypt
the harddisk so that nobody who doesn't have the right password has
changes to read that information.

I know it's possible to crypt some directories, but I would like it
better if everything in that computer's harddisk is crypted.

Vesku