Verizon DSL

Sean Sieger sean.sieger at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:33:19 UTC 2005

Sean Miller <sean at seanmiller.net> writes:

> BAH!!
>
> Why do these folks talk such rubbish to their customers??!

Right?! Sean--I wouldn't suggest that you waste your time going
to Verizon's pages--take it from me there is a doggone MS or MSN
logo on each Verizon webpage. It's frightening, the wrong people
making the wrong decisions: Microsoft doesn't waste its time
selling MS to CS Ph.d's they go right to a CFO or CTO and sell'em.

Verizon, like I said frightening: all they'd have to prove to me
is that I really couldn't connect without MS and I'd be gone gone.
But for thirty bucks I have a reasonable connection and all of my
'communications' (wireless, short & long distance phones, and adsl)
on one bill. It works... for now.
--
Sean Sieger