Verizon DSL

Sean Sieger sean.sieger at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 14:00:25 UTC 2005

Rajiv Vyas <rajiv1 at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks. I have a Linksys router RT 31P2 -- came with my Vonage
> account.  This is what I did: Connected my dsl cable to modem.

Right; what lights are lit on the modem?

> Connected modem to the router (plugged it in the Internet socket). And
> then router to the desktop.

Armed with your Verizon User Name and Password, look at the the little
booklet that came with the Linksys router: open a browser and press F6
and enter the URL that the booklet tells you to.

You know what, now that I've got this far, and don't get mad, but armed
with your Verizon User Name and Password a call to Linksys will last
three minutes and it'll be done--their technicians aren't wasting anyone's
time or money. The phone number is (800) 326-7114--they move you through
the browser interface in short order.

--
Sean Sieger