[Breezy] Texas Instrument Graphing Calculators ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Aug 13 03:14:14 UTC 2005

> The version in Hoary is 6.76 and the one in Breezy is 6.79, so I was
> hoping that if the latest version would work, it might be able,
> eventually, to dump the ROM.

I got an idea... I upgraded all 3 dependencies of tilp (calc, cables and
files) to the Breezy version number, but I kept the old 6.76 tilp
package, as it worked in Hoary. Seemed a good idea : not only is it not
broken (ie, mixing an old package with the newest dependencies seems to
work), but the GUI start and responds, no error messages in the
terminal... all seems fine ! :-) Except that... yes, even with the
latest libraries, tilp 6.76 won't dump the ROM... so I realllly would
like to try the latest 6.79 tilp package, anyone got it working ?
I would have tried compiling it form the sources available on the
projects web page (http://lpg.ticalc.org/prj_tilp/), but sadly I can't
install the 'gnome-core-devel' package in Breezy (see previous post
about this), whithout which not much won't compile sadly :o(

Well, at least all the other features work (downloading the assembler,
downloading programs, making&restoring back-ups, taking screenshots....)

--
Vince