Please Remember Netiquette <snip>

Hakim Singhji hzs202 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 20:22:17 UTC 2005

On 8/12/05, Andrew Millar <andy-mail at priorityonline.net> wrote:
>  At risk of offending people, a little amusing comment about java :-)

No offense taken... I haven't yet spent my life's blood servicing
companies that bleed me dry of all problem solving or reason
abilities, just to please shareholders. If that were the case we would
have had a holy war on our hands...lol.

>  "Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that
> anal sex is nice because it works on all genders"

good analogy but... gross!

>  I personally hated java when I tried to use it.

Yes but what about Tomcat, the Jakarta Project and others... do you
really think that Java would be immune to the Open-Source epidemic. It
will soon be open source or at least a strong variant and *very*
portable... watch! mark my words... and yes, I am aware that this list
is archived.

Best,

--
Hakim Singhji