Repository on CD-ROM

Jochen Skulj jochen at jochenskulj.de
Fri Aug 12 05:18:19 UTC 2005

Vinicius Franco do Nascimento schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Can I download a repository ? Or can download packages and mount a
> CD-ROM with packs?
>
> How i do this?

I've never done this own my own but I think you can download a
repository by using debmirror, put the downloaded files into different
directories (one directory for each CD) and create package lists by
dpkg-scanpackages.

There is a detailed description of that in German [1]. If you don't find
 any other information I may translate it to English. Just send me a
short mail.

Jochen

[1] http://www.ubuntu-de.org/wiki/pakete:universe-paket-dvd-erstellen

--