recommended laptop

Martin Ericsson i00marer at island.liu.se
Fri Aug 12 02:16:17 UTC 2005

Hi!
I've had a look at the HardwareSupportMachinesLaptops* pages in the wiki
but most laptops seems to have some problem.. I'd love a list with
recommended laptops, that are tested and works perfetely with ubuntu. I
just don't want to pay a lot of money for a new computer that only
'almost works'.

Martin

PS: Has anyone tried Acer Ferrari 3400 lmi with ubuntu? I would _almost_
switch to windows just to be able to use that one. It's so beutiful.
Impressing people with that AND ubuntu would be a killer : )