Review day - August, 18th

Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Thu Aug 11 14:53:09 UTC 2005

Hey everybody,

the MOTU crew is doing rocking progress on reviewing NEW packages and
since it's always nice to do worthwhile things together we're having
another review day on August, 18th. This means:

      * if you did a package, feel free to join #ubuntu-motu, we might
        be discussing your package.
      * if you're an Ubuntu developer, please help us to keep
        http://siretart.tauware.de/revu/index.py tidy and get in new
        stuff.

I received quite a lot of good feedback on this and this is what makes
reviewing fun for me. Please consider investing a bit of time, since:

      * Users love to have new software to play with
      * MOTU hopefuls get first aid in packaging
      * we can soon approve new MOTUs

Have a nice day,
 Daniel

PS: Of course we cover August, 18th in ALL the timezones. :-)